Work Out in Style

So some people make take this as an excuse to not make an effort, and I genuinely understand that-but, it doesn't mean you should. It is so simple to look stylish and sporty. I have recently decided that I want to run a marathon so I need to start training and get some new gear, so I decided to put together a few steps to looking gorgeous on the go, and it is not difficult which is a necessity.

Step 1- How to handle your hair?
If your hair is long enough I would recommend just tying it back into a simple sleek, smooth pony tail, that way it is out of the way.
If you have time why not wrap a small section of hair from the pony tail around the hair bobble and then pin it underneath because this will add to the look-extra sleek!

Step 2- Makeup?
For make its probably best to keep it as minimal as possible. If your wearing foundation make sure to keep it looking very even and I would say its nice to contour your cheekbones to add some definition to your face. But I won't use much blush or any at all because you will probably redden up whilst doing you work out, so you can go for that natural flush. Then make sure to comb you eyebrows to be in keeping with that sleek hair. Make sure to wear waterproof mascara as you don't want panda eyes if it runs and you could even add a slick of eyeliner. Then to top it of keep some Vaseline handy to keep those lips looking luscious. 

Step 3- Clothes and Shoes?
This is basic you just need to keep every thing looking sleek and simple. Think clean lines and minimalism just try to emulate your look so far. Also don't be afraid to shine out in pops of colour, these just help express your style even more. And the most important thing is to make sure you have a good quality pair of shoes that ARE VERY comfy!
Here I have some inspiration below.


This is my favourite outfit!







1 comments:

Beth at: 27 June 2012 at 22:01 said...

I love these tips, definitely helpful!
I'm following you via GFC and Bloglovin now, it would be great if you could do the same! :)

http://silksatinlace.blogspot.com/

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3748461/silk-satin-amp-lace

-Tammy

Post a Comment

Something

About

Menu

Blogger news

Blogroll

Search

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Search